Monday 12 March 2012

FML : Edisi Disney

:: Salam
:: Entri FML 
:: Funny stories 
:: Disney edition ~




                  Ooo Kids


Today, we were going to Disney World all the way from North Carolina. After 12 hours of driving, my kids started fighting and complaining. My husband finally said, "If I hear you guys one more time we're turning around and going back home." They annoyed him once again, and we actually went home. FML



WORK AS CINDERELLA


Today, my boyfriend dropped by my work to break up with me. I had to go the rest of my shift with a smile, fighting back tears. I work as 
the Cinderella at Disney Land. FML



I HATE DISNEY



Today, I found out that last summer while my girlfriend worked on a Disney Cruise ship, she cheated on me with Tarzan. FML


IT IS SCARY


Today, I was at Disneyland with some of my friends. While eating lunch, we watched a small child get frightened by the person dressed as Mickey Mouse. We all burst out laughing only to be jumped by Chip and Dale. Apparently I scream louder than the little kid. FML


I LOVE FISH

Today, I went to Disneyworld. I fell and hit my head while jumping up and down to see Ariel. I'm a 35 year old man. FML



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...