Saturday 7 January 2012

FML : Edisi First Dates

# FML
# First dates edition
# Language - English
# Funny story




          I THOUGHT I WAS SO FUNNY



Today, I went on a first date with a guy. He parked his truck and reached in his door side pocket and grabbed a little black zippered bag. Seeing this, I burst out laughing saying, "Wow, what's that, your change purse?" He replied, "No, I'm diabetic, this is my blood sugar monitor." FML



                      DAD !!!


Today, the guy I've had the biggest crush on came to my house to pick me up for our first date. As we were leaving, my father screams out "Do you still have diarrhea?" I don't have diarrhea. My dad thinks he's so funny. FML




NO DATES FOR ME

Today, I was having dinner with my boyfriend. We'd just got our food when my dad walks in, comes up to our table and says, "I didn't say you could leave, you're too young to be dating him", then drags me out of the restaurant. We are both 15, and it was my first date. FML



WHY OH WHY


Today, I went on the first date of my life. I also burped during my first kiss. FML




THAT'S SO ROMANTIC



Today, my boyfriend told me he hasn't showered since our first date. We've been dating for three weeks. FML



WRONG COSTUME



Today, I was going on a first date with a girl I really like. We were going to see the new Harry Potter movie, and she told me she was getting all dressed up. It was only after I picked her up I realized she meant that she was dressing nicely. I was dressed as Harry Potter. FML



LOUD AND PROUD

Today, I was on a first date with a girl at the movies. Trying to be polite,   held in a fart until an intense, loud action scene came on. As soon as I let go, the scene went silent and my fart was clearly heard to everyone in the movie theatre. My date went to the bathroom. She didn'tcome back. FML


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...