Friday 2 December 2011

FML : Edisi Kucing !

~ ) As Salam
~ ) FML ( F*** My Life ) Edisi kucing
~ ) Cerita lucu
~ ) Bahasa Inggeris
~ ) Enjoy


                                       DREAM


Today, I had a dream that I was trying to pop a balloon. Nothing I did was working, so I put it between my knees and tried to pop it that way. Immediately, I woke up to the sound of frantic hissing and meowing. As it turns out, I was trying to pop the cat. FML



DISGUSTING~


Today, I was cleaning mouse remains from the kitchen floor, left by my cat. I found a small round thing nearby. With no idea what it was, I picked it up and gave it a little squeeze to see if it was solid. It wasn't, and burst with great force onto my face. I'm pretty sure it was an eye. FML



WASTE OF TIME


Today, I watched a cat pounce on a small bird and rip it to shreds, feather by feather . After it's dead , i take a look at the bird and realises that , that is the bird that I had spent my last 4 weeks taking care of it because it fell from it's nests. FML !



WONDERS OF THE WORLD



Today, I witnessed the miracle of life. More specifically, my cat giving birth on my bed at four in the morning. FML



NO MONSTER ~


Today, my son told me he was afraid of monsters under his bed. When I poked my head under to show him nothing was there, the family cat sprang out and clawed me in the face. Now I have a gash on my chin, and my son refuses to go anywhere near his bed. FML


ALLERGIC



Today, I found out my cat is allergic to ME. No kidding. FML



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...